Matthew C. Giovenco
Matt Giovenco’s practice focuses in the areas of commercial litigation, real property litigation, franchise litigation, and estate planning. He is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Real Property Litigation
- Article, Lessons the Long-Term Care Industry can Learn from the Covid-19 Pandemic, 51 Stetson L. Rev. 123, 124 (2021).
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2022
- Senior Associate, Stetson Law Review
- Teaching Assistant (Trusts & Estates), Professor Rebecca Morgan
- MAcc., University of Florida, 2017
- B.S., University of Florida, 2016
- The Florida Bar
- The Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- South Tampa Fellowship Church
- Member, Finance Committee
Matt joined Sivyer Barlow Watson & Haughey, P.A. as a law clerk in 2021. Prior to joining the firm, Matt served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Pamela A.M. Campbell of the Florida Sixth Judicial Circuit in Pinellas County. Matt also gained experience as a CPA at a nationally recognized public accounting firm. Matt was born and raised in Tampa.